Polymer App for Mono-to-Poly Voice Distribution

Share your favourite Noatikl tips and tricks
Loopy C
Platinum
antispam_b: 2

Polymer App for Mono-to-Poly Voice Distribution

Postby Loopy C » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:05 pm

This app fulfills one of my Noatikl wish list features, allowing a single Noatikl 'Voice' to be distributed across multiple channels/synths!

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2014/07/p ... exclusive/

This allows lots of interesting multitimbral applications to be fed by Noatikl's great 'Chord' and 'Follows' interval options set to 'cascade' over time (i.e. pseudo-arpeggiate).

For instance, I have a single Noatikl voice running the 'Chord' function with a depth of 7/Range 13, Interval within scale +1/+3 range, and delay of 30 (60ths of a beat). That voice is going to Polymer and then Omnisphere...set up with three channels/patches thus causing a 'cycling' around in rotating cascades across the three patches! Very cool ;-)

imtim
Site Admin

Re: Polymer App for Mono-to-Poly Voice Distribution

Postby imtim » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks for sharing this tip Chris! Will do a tweet about it to point people to your post! atb, tim

Loopy C
Platinum

Postby Loopy C » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 pm

:)

To follow up, I should mention that another great add-on, Orange Tree Sample's 'Mind Control' for Kontakt users, allows both extended voice distribution across channels (via Kontakt instruments) along with a virtual cornucopia of other creative 'tricks'

http://www.orangetreesamples.com/mind-control

I have used it for years (with Noatikl of course!) and still haven't scratched the surface of possibilities :D

imtim
Site Admin

Postby imtim » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Ta for that tip, too!

Return to “Tips”