mykyndryd
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Chinese Water Dream (Work in Progress)

Postby mykyndryd » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi - I'm Mike..

https://soundcloud.com/user-400595172/c ... ater-dream

I'm new here so wanted to say hello and also to say what a great product Noatikl is. I've had this for about two days now and after some intense user guide reading managed to produce my first composition using the tool.

It's so versatile and well priced. I use the VSTi plugin version 3 for windows and can confirm that it works well in FL Studio (DAW). I managed to get it to communicate well with several other plugins such as Aria Player (Garritan Personal Orchestra / Soundfonts) and Play (EWQL Libraries) - both of these have multi out capability so I can control each midi track vis FL Studio's mixer).

Fl Studio will only allow one instance of Noatikl to be loaded as far as I can see.

As I say, this is a work in progress - flute and bowed string need more variation but happy for a first attempt.

I own some early instrument soundfonts and can't wait to write some Medieval pieces that have a nice bit of syncopation on them.

Is there a List of the functions for the scripts anywhere?

Cheers.
Mike.

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Chinese Water Dream (Work in Progress)

Postby imtim » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Very nice and thanks for sharing that!

For a list of NME scripting objects see: http://intermorphic.com/engine/nme/guid ... ng-objects

Hope that helps!

mykyndryd
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Chinese Water Dream (Work in Progress)

Postby mykyndryd » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 am

Thanks for link - Doh! A real RTFM moment ...

Return to “Compositions”