Noatikl 2.2.4 is now available.
This is a new feature and bug fix release:
Key changes are related to Template previewing and allowing you to drag voices around in the Network Editor so as to better organise your pieces.
• Template Previewing with improved merging into piece:
- File->New: Modified to use Cancel / New / Merge (show merge only if not wavetable);
- tap to preview the template (you can now hear it before you use it!)
- press New/Merge button to complete the operation
- Merge is disabled if the template uses a custom wavetable
- Removed Noatikl: Edit -> Add Template, Edit -> Add From File
• Improved Network view:
- improved the layout - much cleaner, only show active midi/synth/effect channels
- inactive channels are revealed when you drag cable from any Voice...
- added operation: drag-around voices to re-order them
- removed operation: drag from MIDI cell to Voice cell (instead, just drag a voice to a MIDI cell)
• File -> Merge:
- available to you if you already have a file open, and want to merge in another noatikl or partikl file
• Fixes issue where Noatikl sometimes doubled-up Note Off events
• Updated splash/copyright
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins for Mac now required Mac OS 10.7+. We had to move to that due to changes in Apple's Developer Tools. If you cannot run OS X 10.7+, then there is an archive link on the download page to the last version for OS X 10.6.8+ (Noatikl 2.1.5): http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/index.html#archive
♥ We hope you love our regular Noatikl updates and we thank you for your fantastic reviews, feedback and support! We listen and respond!
Noatikl 2.2.4 Desktop Audio Plugins (Win/Mac): http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/index.html#getit
Noatikl 2.2.4 Desktop Standalone (Win only): http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/index.html#getit
Already submitted and available once approved by Apple:
Noatikl 2.2.4 Desktop Standalone (Mac only) was submitted to the MAS but was replaced by 2.2.7 before it passed approval.
Latest release and release history, with changes
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
nil wrote:Does the mac app store version have the same features and fixes? 2.1.5 versus 2.2.4??
Sorry Nil, that was a typo and I had noted the version number wrong. Doh! The version we have submitted to MAS for approval is 2.2.4 and it does have the new feautures, yes!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests