We have been working for many months on Noatikl 3 and it is now available for purchase (it is NOT a free update for Noatikl 2). Noatikl 3 includes all new templates, improved synth capabilities and more (see below).
2 minute videos:
- Noatikl 3 for iOS 8.1+
- Noatikl 3 Desktop Standalone for OS X 10.9+ (64-bit)
- Noatikl 3 Desktop Audio Unit Plugin (AUi) for OS X 10.9+ (64-bit)
- Noatikl 3 Desktop Standalone for Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Noatikl 3 Desktop Audio Plugin (VSTi) for Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Many gorgeous new templates that take advantage of the uprated Partikl Sound Engine 3 (PSE 3). New template paks include: Ambiences, Arps, BellsGlasses, Drones, MelodicPads, Melodics, Strings, Weirdness, Windharps.
- Major PSE 3 enhancements:
> Now supports stereo and more advanced synth & fx networks, allowing richer & more interesting sonic capabilities and complete sound "presets"
> Network Editor and all 17 PSE Sound & FX unit UIs have been significantly reworked for much easier use, control and accessibility (iOS version)
> Greatly improved Wavetable Sound Unit now supports stereo SF2 (SoundFont) samples (up to 24bit), allows modulation of pitch, pan, amp, portamento parameters and has an integrated envelope editor (linear/log) - all useful for sound shaping e.g. nice smooth ambient sounds
> Improved the PSE-included IM SF2 wavetables with extended "IM Synths" and all new "IM NT3-MT7" = more sounds!
> Selectable "Tap to Edit" option in the PSE Network Editor helps to reduce the number of interactions required to make changes
> Amp and Pan controls added to several PSE Sound Units allowing more compact synth networks
> "Note on Random" option added to PSE LFO Unit to allow sample/hold style control
- As well as the PSE units, all of Noatikl iOS has been reworked for accessibility for blind & visually impaired users
- Support for AudioBus 2 and Audiobus Remote Trigger and transport control (iOS version)
- Both iOS and OS X versions support iCloud (Note: 3.1+ OS X version requires Noatikl 3.1+ for iOS)
- Option in Settings to show / hide the older, but still included, Noatikl 2 templates
- Simplified & improved the Noatikl 3 UI colour scheme
- Updated the noatikl file format to accomodate the new PSE 3 capabilities
- Several minor UI improvements (iOS version)
- All fixes included in final NT2 update
- New icon!
- Export Noatikl files (to clipboard) that can be used in Wotja 3 for iOS as Custom Player/Backing (Wotja 3 for iOS available separately)!
- The new Noatikl 3 file format meant we had to remove little used support for exporting noatikls (pieces) as tweets - if you do feel the need to tweet something custom you can instead export a piece and import that into Wotja 3 [available separately, later] and then export a Wotja Music URL;
Thank you so much for your support and custom and we hope you enjoy the updates. We hope you decide at some point to get Noatikl 3. See: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/#whatsnew.
Noatikl 3 download links:
Noatikl 3 for OS X 10.9+ (Desktop Standalone, 64-bit) at the Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id469613273
Noatikl 3 for OS X 10.9+ (Desktop Audio Unit Plugin, AUi 64-bit) from IM website: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/download
Noatikl 3 30 day trial for Windows 10 (Desktop Standalone & VST Plugin, 64-bit) from IM website: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/download
Noatikl 3 for iOS 8.1+ at the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id469613273
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1