Latest release and release history, with changes
impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

noatikl 1.0.0.31

Postby impete » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:44 pm

We have updated noatikl to version 1.0.0.31

This includes the following updates:
- nice new installer programs, that put the plug-in components in sensible places!
- far easier system for downloading the program!
- preferences option to allow you to automatically capture your noatikl sessions to MIDI file recording!
- new "Tools" menu item allowing you to "batch cook" lots of alternative takes of your noatikl piece, as fast as possible. Check it out!
- removed a small memory leak that could occur when playing long pieces.
- removed some instances of hanging notes that could occur with noatikl plug-in variants
- fixed import of text file import from older 2.x variants of Koan Pro
- no longer crash if importing unsupported 1.x text files from Koan Pro!

http://www.intermorphic.com/download/noatikl.html

A4 Footprint
Bronze

Quick question

Postby A4 Footprint » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 am

Nice work, guys!

A quick question: as a user who has already purchased, do I still click the 'download 30-day trial version' link in order to download the new version?

Peter

Ben
Gold

Postby Ben » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:33 am

Isn't there also a new "show noatikl script windows" command not existing in previous versions? :wink:

jovan
Gold

Postby jovan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:20 am

Especially the MIDI file recording capabilities are great if one use the stand alone version.

Now I'm waiting for some templates and a "new random" in the file menu - like I was used to have in KoanPro.

Excellent work!

:-) Jovan

impete
Site Admin

Postby impete » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:19 am

Hi Folks!

A quick question: as a user who has already purchased, do I still click the 'download 30-day trial version' link in order to download the new version?

Yes, that's right. Tim, can you please clarify this on the site? Ta!

Isn't there also a new "show noatikl script windows" command not existing in previous versions?

Yes, well spotted! ;) This is moved to under the Tools menu in the next build. We haven't (yet) documented how to use it, as it is all still work in progress; it is related to the MIDI hyperinstrument stuff we're working towards.

Now I'm waiting for some templates and a "new random" in the file menu - like I was used to have in KoanPro.

You might be interested to hear that I am also using scripts through our scripting tool window, to help prepare our first template pack. It will be useful in future for noatikl users to test-out little scripts, and (for example) to run fancy custom randomisation utilities that you might like to write and share with each other! :)

Pete

Return to “Releases”