Major new release!
- Noatikl 3 for iOS 8.1+
- Noatikl 3 Desktop Standalone for OS X 10.9+ (64-bit)
Related Windows and Plugin updates...
- iOS: MIDI Input is now enabled [see: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/guide/#mobile-midi]
- iOS: Added a new Voicetype "Listening Voice" (scriptless, silent) [see: http://intermorphic.com/engine/nme/guide/#voice-types and http://intermorphic.com/engine/nme/guid ... -listening] that listens out for monophonic MIDI Input and can be followed by Follows Voice, thus allowing Noatikl to be used as a hyperinstrument!
- OS X: A Listening Voice (see above) is now silent (it does not generate MIDI notes itself) and it can listen out for monophonic MIDI Input; it can be followed by a Follows Voice so you can create a hyperinstrument without need to resort to scripting!
- All: Minor bug fixes
- All now released and available for download once any relevant app store processing is complete (e.g. App Store / Mac App Store)
Thank you so much for your support and reviews! As ever please leave any feedback @intermorphic, or get in touch via our forum, support form or email@example.com.
Noatikl 3 download links:
Noatikl 3 for OS X 10.9+ (Desktop Standalone, 64-bit) at the Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id469613273
Noatikl 3 for OS X 10.9+ (Desktop Audio Unit Plugin, AUi 64-bit) from IM website: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/download
Noatikl 3 30 day trial for Windows 10 (Desktop Standalone & VST Plugin, 64-bit) from IM website: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/download
Noatikl 3 for iOS 8.1+ at the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id469613273
Noatikl 3 for iOS in Generative Music App Bundle 3: https://itunes.apple.com/app-bundle/id1058766620
Noatikl 3 for iOS in Creativity App Bundle 3: https://itunes.apple.com/app-bundle/id1058768376
User Guide: http://intermorphic.com/noatikl/guide
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1