We have updated noatikl to version 22.214.171.124
This includes the following updates:
- Added (phrase) Note Rest % parameter.
Defaults to zero; noatikl will cause any note that would otherwise
be played by noatikl, to instead be treated as a rest, that defined
percentage of the time. Very useful for making any voice sound more
sparsely. Give it a go!
- Added optional patch Bank MSB/LSB in the Patch cell,
which you can use via this sort of format: patch.msb.lsb, e.g.: 98.53.0
In this case, noatikl will emit bank select CCs for both MSB and LSB
according to the settings you supply.
- Fixed bug where cooking did not capture tempo information properly in
- Fixed problem when starting to play a voice, where noatikl chose the
initial state (playing/resting) without properly weighting the choice
according to the phrase and gaps parameter values.
- Display MIDI cooker dialog with the correct background colour.
- Renamed noatikl console window menu item.
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1