Mixtikl 3.0 release expected within 2 weeks

Important notices, general tips & info
imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Mixtikl 3.0 release expected within 2 weeks

Postby imtim » Fri May 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Its looking likely now that this weekend we are going to be ready to upload Mixtikl 3.0 for iDevice to Apple for review for the App Store. With any luck it will not take them more than 10 days to approve it!

We will need to be getting on with doc updates in the interim so that we can release Desktop and iDevice versions at the same time.

So, that means that with any luck Mixtikl 3.0 should be released for download within 2 weeks!

tim

franklawrence
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Mixtikl 3.0 release expected within 2 weeks

Postby franklawrence » Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Is this why I couldn't buy Mixtikl on the US iTuens Store today?

imtim
Site Admin

Postby imtim » Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 pm

franklawrence wrote:Is this why I couldn't buy Mixtikl on the US iTuens Store today?

Hi Frank. No, I don't think so - that is odd! It should still be possible to purchase Mixtikl 2.6.0.4, so I don't know what happened there! NB: If you do buy 2.6 now, then the update to 3.0 (when it gets approved) is free.

Thanks for letting us know, though..

tim

franklawrence
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Postby franklawrence » Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Tried it twice and got the same message both times. Said it was not available on the US iTunes Store.
I'm having fun with the demo!
Thanks.

imtim
Site Admin

Postby imtim » Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks for letting us know. It is still odd though, as we are getting purchases from the US store coming through OK.

Just a crazy thought, but you are in the US with a US account trying to purchase in the US Mixtikl for iDevice on an iDevice via the App Store?

Only checking as I cannot otherwise understand how others can purchase OK, but it seems you cannot!

Anyhow, we hope Apple give Mixtikl 3.0 the OK soon, but we know it can take quite a while..

tim

Return to “General info”