Noatikl iOS and logic pro x

Generative Music Composer
Goldenage
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Noatikl iOS and logic pro x

Postby Goldenage » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi,

I am trying to conect noakitl iOS and logic pro x but i am unable to get the individual channels on logic x from noakitl with wifi.

I have tried to get into the environment window but logic seems to get the midi information on all channels from the wifi midi network.

Can someone share how to make this set up please? in ableton is so easy but id love to use it with logic x instruments.

Also, is it worth to get the desktop version if you already have the iOS version of noatilk?

Would love to see more tutorials and an extended help files, i love this program but its so complex.

Thanks for your time,

Nuno

Goldenage

Re: Noatikl iOS and logic pro x

Postby Goldenage » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Anyone please

Umcorps
Platinum

Re: Noatikl iOS and logic pro x

Postby Umcorps » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi,

I think you're almost there actually.

You've got midi over wifi set up right? So what you can hear in Noatikl on the iPhone is causing things to happen in Logic X, just that everything is happening on one channel, yes?

All you need to do in that case is open the Logic Project settings, go to the Recording tab and check "auto demix by channel"

There's a screen shot of what you need to do in this thread. http://forum.intermorphic.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2055

Hope that helps. I'll monitor this thread so if you have any other Logic queries post them here and I'll do my best.

Edit:- Quick 'n dirty example of this in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMKD43rx9HI

Return to “Noatikl”