Generative Music Composer
roberthanline
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Logic AU Activation issues

Postby roberthanline » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:15 am

Hi Intermorphic,

Hey Guys, longtime support and enthusiast! I have Noatikl 3 that I purchased from the AppStore and I have installed the AU component as well. I'm running into an issue when I open the Noatikl AU in Logic Pro I'm getting the message, "The Noatikl Plug-in needs to be activated by installing Noatikl from the Mac App Store." I delated the desktop version last night and then reinstalled it directly from the Mac App Store, ran the AU again within Logic and it worked fine. Today I worked within the desktop app and a standalone version of Kontakt, saved the Noatikl file, saved the Multi instrument in Kontakt, so that I could open the idea in Logic Pro again. As soon as I open the Noatikl AU I received the same activation notice and could not then open the save file, nor start a new one. I re-downloaded the component files, deleted the existing AU, re-opened the standalone version of Noatikl and it still does not stay activated in Logic?
I love the new Noatilk 3!

Best Regards,
Robert

roberthanline
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Logic AU Activation issues

Postby roberthanline » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Update: I deleted the desktop application, reinstalled and the AU is now functioning. I will update this topic if the problem replicates. :D

Return to “Noatikl”