Installing Noatikl 2.8 with Windows

Generative Music Composer
dsic
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Installing Noatikl 2.8 with Windows

Postby dsic » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi,

I have a license for Noatikl 2 on Mac. How do I transfer this license to the Windows version of Noatikl, as I'm switching machines?

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Installing Noatikl 2.8 with Windows

Postby imtim » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi Dsic

Way back at Noatikl 1, both Windows and Mac versions were available for download from our website as trial versions and we used to sell 1 licence key that worked for both. The cost of the licence key was higher to reflect that both versions worked with the same key. Customers told us they would prefer it if we sold each separately at a lower "unbundled" price - so we did just that when we launched Noatikl 2.

Starting with Noatikl 2, licences for both Mac and Windows versions have been sold separately and in different stores (Mac App Store for the Mac version and the Intermorphic Web Store for the Windows version). As noted above, at the time we made this change we also reduced the price of Noatikl.

We are now on Noatikl 3, so if you wish to get a version to work on Windows you simply need to purchase a licence key from our Web Store : see - http://www.intermorphic.com/store

Hoping that helps,

Best wishes

tim

dsic
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Installing Noatikl 2.8 with Windows

Postby dsic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:20 am

that's a shame as it's going against the grain of what everyone else is doing with dual platform installers.

Return to “Noatikl”