Windows 7?

Generative Music Composer
markfranklin
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Windows 7?

Postby markfranklin » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi, Possible new purchaser. Had a lot of difficulty finding out what OS was supported on Windows... Can I run Noatikl on Win7? It seems that you only mention 10, which as you may know, it not everybody's cup of tea :-)

Best wishes,
Mark

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Windows 7?

Postby imtim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:37 am

Hi Mark

We only *officially* support Noatikl on Windows 10 (and we no longer have a Windows 7 or 8 machine to test on, either!).

However, that said, when we were last able to try it it seemed to run fine on Windows 7 and 8.

As the Windows version is a 30 day trial version, you should be able to try it out on your Windows 7 PC and see how you get on. If it runs fine for you and you are happy how it works then great! If you wished to continue using it after the 30 day evaluation period then simply purchase the relevant licence key via our webstore (http://intermorphic.com/store/).

Hope that helps

best wishes

Tim

markfranklin
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Windows 7?

Postby markfranklin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi Tim,

Too late :-), I took the plunge and updated my PC to Windows 10... took all day of course, with multiple problems but now it is done. I did it so I could try out the 30 day trial on my PC, I also have a Mac tower...

So far I like it :-) I now have to read the manual as it is a pretty complex piece of software and I'd like to understand how to use it to the full extent of it's capabilities.

Thank you for your reply.

Best wishes,
Mark

Return to “Noatikl”