is there a demo ?

Generative Music Composer
moonpotato
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

is there a demo ?

Postby moonpotato » Fri May 05, 2017 1:01 am

I downloaded the au plugin from the website for noatikl 3 and installed it for use in reaper.

however when i went to use it, i got a message pop up that i need to install it from the mac app store in order to use it, but, in order to do that, i have to pay $62 for it.. there is no option for a free version or demo ?
unfortunately, i just want to see if it works, and if i like it..

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: is there a demo ?

Postby imtim » Fri May 05, 2017 7:39 am

Hi

Thanks for your interest but I am not sure where you got the number of $62 from? Noatikl for macOS is presently USD $39.95. See: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1033021879

There is no demo version of Noatikl for macOS, sorry, and the Noatikl AU Plugin is free to use by customers who have purchased/installed Noatikl for macOS.

If you have an iOS device and want to give Noatikl a run through you could get and try Wotja for free. The reason for suggesting that is that, on iOS, Wotja is the future of Noatikl meaning it can do all and more that Noatikl for iOS could do.

Hope that helps!

Goleman
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: is there a demo ?

Postby Goleman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 am

moonpotato wrote:I downloaded the au plugin from the website for noatikl 3 and installed it for use in reaper.

however when i went to use it, i got a message pop up that i need to install it from the mac app store in order to use it, but, in order to do that, i have to pay $62 for it.. there is no option for a free version or demo ?
unfortunately, i just want to see if it works, and if i like it..

There's no demo but it's well worth the $39.95. I doubt you'll regret buying it.

Return to “Noatikl”