Windows VST

Generative Music Creator
brossmac
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Windows VST

Post by brossmac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 am

I've been away from Intermorphic apps for a while and wanting to get back to it.

I had been using Noatikl2 as a VST with Reaper. I'm curious what I need to get at this point that will work the same way. Do I get a legacy version of Noatikl3 or is there a Wotja version that I can use to drive softsynths within a Windows DAW?

Thanks.

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Windows VST

Post by imtim » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi
brossmac wrote:I've been away from Intermorphic apps for a while and wanting to get back to it.
Cool and great!
brossmac wrote:I had been using Noatikl2 as a VST with Reaper. I'm curious what I need to get at this point that will work the same way. Do I get a legacy version of Noatikl3 or is there a Wotja version that I can use to drive softsynths within a Windows DAW?
We have no current plans to release a Wotja Plugin, sorry. However, it is easy to use Wotja MIDI out to drive a Synth(s) in your DAW so you still have a route to achieve what you want. However, you could get Noatikl 3 whilst it is still available and then use the Noatikl VST plugin.

NB: If you instead want to use Wotja audio output in your DAW we recommend getting a Windows app that is the equivalent of RogueAmoeba’s Audio Hijack on Mac (https://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/); i.e. an app that will let you capture and record system audio from different applications.

Hope that helps,

Atb

tim