New Generative Elements 1 Tiklpak for Noatikl

Generative Music Creator
imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

New Generative Elements 1 Tiklpak for Noatikl

Post by imtim » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm

At long last, a new Tiklpak of 25 Noatikl templates for experimenting with ambiences, chords and basses! Check out the following webpage for details & example recordings:

http://intermorphic.com/tools/content/t ... index.html

Loopy C
Platinum

Re: New Generative Elements 1 Tiklpak for Noatikl

Post by Loopy C » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

I love learning from others (including the and have found the previous Gen Drums and Mixtikl Tikl Paks (with included Noatikl files) great new inspirations/resources for seeing how other program the Intermorphic 'engines'.

Just to be sure before I purchase, is there duplicate (or even all the same) material between the Noatikl files included within the Mixtikl Tikl Paks set that comes with recent special 'bundle' I purchased with Mixtikl and this Noatikl-only set or is it all original (or some combo thereof)? I thought I recognized at least one or two file names from the Mixtikl sets?

imtim
Site Admin

Post by imtim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Loopy C wrote:I love learning from others (including the and have found the previous Gen Drums and Mixtikl Tikl Paks (with included Noatikl files) great new inspirations/resources for seeing how other program the Intermorphic 'engines'.
Yes, it is interesting seeing how others approach things!
Loopy C wrote:Just to be sure before I purchase, is there duplicate (or even all the same) material between the Noatikl files included within the Mixtikl Tikl Paks set that comes with recent special 'bundle' I purchased with Mixtikl and this Noatikl-only set or is it all original (or some combo thereof)? I thought I recognized at least one or two file names from the Mixtikl sets?
As far as I know they are all original and different to the Noatikl files used in parts in the Mixtikl GenMix Tiklpaks. If there have been some that have somehow found their way into the GenMix paks, then they will most likely have been changed anyhow. But, if there are any that are the same, it would certainly be good to know!

hth!

tim

Loopy C
Platinum

Post by Loopy C » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks Tim, then armed with that info I will head on over to the store ;-)

imtim
Site Admin

Post by imtim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Cheers Chris! Most kind sir :)

Loopy C
Platinum

Post by Loopy C » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm

...and done. Another painless purchase+download :D Now time to go play!

Loopy C
Platinum

Post by Loopy C » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 am

btw...I had recently meant to post a 'request' for a noatikl Tikl Pak after gleaning so much useful perspective from the embedded ones within the Mixtikl bundle so this was a MOST fortuitous release for me :D

Have the 'bass pattern development' going right now (with two voices and slight variations between them) into Omnispehere/Trillian...killa!

imtim
Site Admin

Post by imtim » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 am

Loopy C wrote:btw...I had recently meant to post a 'request' for a noatikl Tikl Pak after gleaning so much useful perspective from the embedded ones within the Mixtikl bundle so this was a MOST fortuitous release for me :D
Cool :D
Loopy C wrote:Have the 'bass pattern development' going right now (with two voices and slight variations between them) into Omnispehere/Trillian...killa!
:mrgreen: