Mixtikl 5. A great improvement

Generative Music Mixer
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Mixtikl 5. A great improvement

Postby angelcotallo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi, I had been working with Mixtikl 4 for a time and now I have updated to Mixtikl 5. I am really impressed. This is one of the best apps (I'd rather say pro-instruments) I have ever worked with. Although you get interesting sounds very soon, it is true, at least in my case, that you need some time to get the sound you really need or you are looking for. Its modular synth is a real powerful one and the effects are great and offer you unlimited sound possibilities.
I would like to congratulate Intermorphic on the new update.

Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Mixtikl 5. A great improvement

Postby impete » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 am

Hi Ángel,

Many, many thanks for your positive feedback - that is very kind of you!!

We do ask our customers, to please leave reviews on the Mac App Store and/or the iOS App Store - detailed reviews there from our customers make a big difference to us. We're particularly lacking in reviews for Mixtikl Free - so, all help gratefully received!

Meanwhile, we're still hard at work - we'll be announcing a "tweak" to Mixtikl today, which improves a few things and fixes a couple of issues.

We're also *very* close to getting the Android release out - which is very exciting for us!!

Mixtikl will soon be on all of the following: Mac (standalone/browser/VSTi/AU), Windows(standalone/browser/VSTi), iPhone/iPad/iPod - and Android ... which is quite good going for a 2-man company!! 8)

Best wishes,

Return to “Mixtikl”