Morphing Drum + Bass Tiklpak - FREE

Add-on content paks for IM apps
imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Morphing Drum + Bass Tiklpak - FREE

Post by imtim » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

The "MDB" Tiklpak is a free pak for users with Noatikl 2.5+ or Mixtikl 6+ software (Desktop and Mobile)

MDB is likely best at 165 bpm, but feel free to experiment at any bpm!

Details on how to get, install and use MDB can be found here:
https://www.intermorphic.com/pak

Loopy C
Platinum

Re: Morphing Drum + Bass Tiklpak - FREE

Post by Loopy C » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Cool, thanks :D

BillT
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Post by BillT » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Having trouble getting this to work! I've added it to the Paks folder, but it doesn't play the drum samples, even if I select it from 'new' menu and 'random' new mix.

In 'new' menu, Morphing Drum + Bass appears with tick next to it, but is greyed out. How can I get it going?

Thanks!

imtim
Site Admin

Post by imtim » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 am

Hi

I only just saw this post....
BillT wrote:Having trouble getting this to work! I've added it to the Paks folder, but it doesn't play the drum samples, even if I select it from 'new' menu and 'random' new mix.

In 'new' menu, Morphing Drum + Bass appears with tick next to it, but is greyed out. How can I get it going?

Thanks!
I am not sure what version you are using (iOS/macOS and Wotja Free/Wotja 2017/18).... From what you describe my assumption is you are using Wotja (Free) in Free Mode and you are just encountering the limitations in that mode.

In Wotja (Free) in Free Mode (i.e. without an active subscription) you have accesss to use 3 Template Paks and their content. In the Templates screen other paks, such as the MDB pak, will show on the left as greyed and you will see a "Store" button at the top of the rhs content list. You can still preview the the templates from a greyed pak, even if you cannot add them to a mix. Try tapping on e.g. Filt_Kit_A and it should play.

NB: In Free Mode greyed paks cannot be selected for randomisation, either (Settings > Random > Templates for Randomisation).

Tip: In the Template list try also turning on the toggle "Show Older?" and then preview some of the generative drums in the IM2 Gen Drums paks.

So, if you wish to use those templates in a mix, all you need to do is get a relevant subscription tier or get the annual version!

Hope I have understood correctly and that helps,

Best wishes

Tim