Mixtikl 5.7.6 for iOS and Android (Amazon AppStore) is now available.
This is a feature and bug fix release for Mixtikl 5 (Full).
Note: After 40 free updates on iOS, this is the last expected update for what is now Mixtikl 5 (Full). You may wish at some point to check out Mixtikl 6 which has support for Soundfont SF2, includes 6 x SF2 files, optional MIDI Out, a new look and more…
This update includes:
- Many bug fixes to make Mixtikl 5 (Full) much more solid
- Now *much* easier to back-up content via iTunes (iOS) or Finder/Explorer (Android), and to share content between Mixtikl and Noatikl
- Improved a number of screens including Menu, Tidy and Wavetable Unit
- Menu > Help now links to detailed online Guide (no more abbreviated inline Help)
- Improved screen links to (online) contextual Help
- Fixed Portamento control in Osc Unit
- Removed http file sharing (previously deprecated)
- Added support for Retronyms AudioCopy 2 (iOS)
- Added Crash reporting
- Added Analytics
- … Added a prompt to inform you about Mixtikl 6!
Mixtikl Desktop Standalone / Audio Plugins (Mac/Win)
- Added: Layer wavetable support
- Improved: native File Open dialog options (e.g. for .dls/.ogg/.wav browsing)
- Fixed: audio break-up issue under some Reaper configurations with the Audio Unit plug-in for Mac.
- Fixed: intermittent menu display problem at application start on Mac
- Fixed: rare crash on stopping playback
- Improved: audio/midi recordings have shorter names, to be consistent with the latest iOS version.
♥ We hope you love our regular Mixtikl updates and we thank you for your fantastic reviews and support! We listen and respond!
Mixtikl 5.7.6 for iOS: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id347409277
Mixtikl 5.7.6 for Android : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TN4ADO
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1