We have updated Mixtikl to version 220.127.116.11.
Changes made have primarily been concerned with improving useability, and making it much easier to get started with a new mix.
- New Random and New Empty have been added to all the included Tiklpaks; selecting New Random will create new mix populated from all the available content;
- You can add your own New Random files, where generative and audio loop content is identified in the underlying New Random.mixtikl mix file by: Gen content vol=88, Audio loops vol=87. If tempo is set to 0 then tempo will be randomised, too;
- Get Paks (was first item in mixes) now moved to More Mixtikl menu, again to simplify making new mixes;
- Tapping top _right_ in Mixer screen does not now load the main menu (which was confusing), and the tooltip text is now yellow to show it relates to the highlighted cell;
- New "Clear EVERYTHING" added to Actions menu, so you can clear everything in a mix back to default settings;
- In the Apps menu the Partikl entry has been renamed to "File Player" (which better reflects what it does, and where advanced access to Partikl settings for a file can be accessed);
- File Player layout improved;
- Windows Mobile: Product Key can now be entered.
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest