[Fixed] Mixtikl AudioUnit (3.0.0.20) in Logic 8 Crash

Tell us what doesn't work as it should
arcana des
Gold
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

[Fixed] Mixtikl AudioUnit (3.0.0.20) in Logic 8 Crash

Postby arcana des » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:00 am

The previous version worked fairly okay for me in terms of not crashing Logic 8. The new update Mixtikl 3 crashes Logic (for me) almost consistently on a MacBook Pro. When I push play the spinning color wheel often comes up and then either crashes Logic or spins indefinitely and I have to force quit the program. **This also occurs when I stop the song/tracks from the Logic stop play/stop button if Mixtikl is playing. **I have found however, that if I press stop on Mixtikl 1st and then stop Logic that it's generally okay...but I don't think this is how it should be. In the previous version, Mixtikl 2.6.6(?) I could have several instances/tracks of Mixtikl running simultaneously, and it would generally work fine...the worst that would happen was a system overload message stopping play.

Again, while I appreciate the new features, I'm frustrated that this update is not working properly on both my ipod touch and in my DAW on my laptop. I hope there's a solution? So far, I'm missing the old version. :(

Although, Mix 3 is great so far in the standalone version.

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Mixtikl VSTi (3.0.0.20) in Logic 8 Crash

Postby impete » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Hi - Mark has told me that he has been able to reproduce this in his version of Logic.

So I should be able to find out what is happening - though audio plug-in related issues are usually pretty tricky to figure out!

Best wishes,

Pete

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Mixtikl AudioUnit (3.0.0.20) in Logic 8 Crash

Postby impete » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 am

Hi arcana des,

Just to let you know that I have found the bug, and am working on a fix!

Best wishes,

Pete

Return to “Bug Reports”