[Resolved] No sound

Tell us what doesn't work as it should
drdgscott
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

[Resolved] No sound

Postby drdgscott » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Using Mixtikl on a Galaxy Tab 10.1. I can get sound through the headphone jack, but not through the speakers. I only downloaded the app last night, so there may be something obvious that I'm not doing. Please forgive me if this is a ridiculously simple fix.

Thanks.
Doug

drdgscott
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: No sound -- ah! a little more info

Postby drdgscott » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Actually, what I've found is that the volume control on my Tab doesn't work within Mixtikl. I can exit the app, increase the volume, and return to the app and get sound, but I can't control volume within the app by using the volume bar on the tab. Make any sense?

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: No sound

Postby impete » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi Doug,

Well, that does sound a bit weird - I haven't seen such a problem on my two test Android devices (Kindle Fire tablet and Acer Liquid Metal phone).

That said, there are just so many differences between all the Android devices out there, so I think we're going to find a lot of oddities like that; so provided we can all share our experiences and work-arounds, we should be OK!

I hope that otherwise it is all working OK? Many thanks for purchasing Mixtikl BTW - that is very much appreciated - I hope it gives you a lot of pleasure!

Best wishes,

Pete

Return to “Bug Reports”