mixtikl for android crashes when I try to change audio quali

Tell us what doesn't work as it should
marian
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

mixtikl for android crashes when I try to change audio quali

Postby marian » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi, I have mixtikl 5 on android samsung galaxy note 10.1. Bought the app from amazon and love it. After recent system update from samsung though app now crashes when I try to reduce audio output quality in settings, I have been changing this setting to stop breaking up of sound output. I have tried uninstall and reinstall, and switched off auto restore on galaxy also. Still same glitch though.

Would appreciate help very much. Ta
Marian

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: mixtikl for android crashes when I try to change audio q

Postby impete » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Marian,

Thanks for getting in touch, and very sorry to hear of your problem!

Updating Android devices can be quite problematic - I've only ever attempted it once in the past, and it "bricked" my phone. Not a good experience :roll:

Am I correct in saying that Mixtikl still plays OK (albeit, with some audio break-up), but crashes if you try to reduce the audio output quality setting? If so, do you have an crash report from the device that you might be able to send us?

Did the audio break-up problem occur *before* you applied the "update" from Samsung (I presume not, from what you said)?

Is there any particular reason why you applied the update; and is there any prospect to "roll-back" to the previous version?

I've seen a few reviews of the update, saying that performance of some apps might be affected, e.g.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLe8khVax7c

Best wishes,

Pete

Return to “Bug Reports”