can't download app from Amazon appstore for android

Tell us what doesn't work as it should
wetsun
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

can't download app from Amazon appstore for android

Postby wetsun » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:35 pm

I have accidentally deleted the app 'MIXTIKL' from my apps and devices at the Amazon appstore....I don't mind downloading the app again at its price....but when I go to the apps page it won't let me download...the orange rectangle in top right of page saying 'buy app' isn't there...just a small orange box and when I click it nothing happens.
I downloaded the app from google play store, but it only gives me the
demo version and when I go to mixtikl store in the app to get full version it takes me back to the Amazon app store and the same page for the app..then
I'm back to square one.all other apps I download from Amazon OK...I downloaded the full version from Amazon before and it installed to my hudl no problem, .....I've contacted the the help community but no one has any answers apart from using another device...can you help ?...thank you

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: can't download app from Amazon appstore for android

Postby imtim » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi

Sorry to hear of your problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling should not cause any problems.

Yes, although the Google Play version is a full version, it is also ad supported. However, you can have both the GooglePlay and Amazon version installed at the same time with no problems.

Concerning not being able to reinstall the Amazon version, that is an odd one. Did you delete the purchase from your account (I don;t know if that is actually possible) or from your device (e.g. the Hudl)?

Do the instructions here help at all?: http://intermorphic.com/mixtikl/faq/#fa ... orerestore

NB: I don't know if this has any bearing on it, but what country are you in?

Hoping that helps to start.

Best wishes

Tim

Return to “Bug Reports”