KOAN X

No longer supported precursor to Noatikl
graydog
antispam_b: 2

KOAN X

Postby graydog » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Hi, I was and am a huge fan of the KOAN products. I really liked Koan X because it was so easy to use--very intuitive and lots of fun.

Is there any way to unlock or register the Koan X? I have an old version on my computer (Trial Version) and play with it from time to time, but the trial timed out and I can't Record or Save anything.

I know the product was bought out and that company went under, but I just loved it. Is there any way to unloack my version. Legally of course. I'll be glad to pay for a license or whatever is needed--if that's still a possibility.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Postby impete » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:35 am

Hi Greydog!

Sorry, I don't really know what to suggest.... :(

Yes, Koan X was a lot of fun. We learned a lot making that product, I can tell you! We made that back in the days when SSEYO was trying hard to make software that worked particularly well on Creative Lab soundcards. Well before the days of VST plug-ins and suchlike!

I especially liked Tim Didymus's "Morphing Drum'n'Bass" template pack for Koan X; that was fabulous.

Interesting to think that the "Coach" we had in Koan X is an approach used in Ablteton Live. I still can't figure-out if I like that feature or not. :)

All the best,

Pete

Return to “Koan [old]”