Page 1 of 1

Cathedral tronic

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm
by pierecall
'Cathedral tronic' http://mixtikl.com/?mtk3UEsDBBQAAAAIAAA ... ABGAgAAAAA generative music mixtikl ♫✉♩✵ > http://mixtikl.com/play-free < play FREE! 8) :lol:

new ambient/soundscapes mixtikl for you,hi

gennaro

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 am
by impete
Thanks Gennaro!

Glad that you're still enjoying Mixtikl. :)

Best wishes,

Pete

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:10 am
by pierecall
impete wrote:Thanks Gennaro!

Glad that you're still enjoying Mixtikl. :)

Best wishes,

Pete



Hello Pete, I saw that they released the new version of noatikl 2, but basically I wanted to ask if there are major differences with mixtikl 5, that would duplicate or buying noatikl 2 is a completely independent :wink:

Gennaro

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:57 am
by impete
Hi Gennaro,

Noatikl is about detailed editing of your own custom generative content.

If you ever wondered - "how would I go about creating one of the content items that I use in Mixtikl?", Noatikl is the tool you could use to do it.

You could try-out the 30-day app/plug-in demos on your PC, or the 30-day plug-in demo on Mac? ;)

Best wishes,

Pete

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 am
by pierecall
impete wrote:Hi Gennaro,

Noatikl is about detailed editing of your own custom generative content.

If you ever wondered - "how would I go about creating one of the content items that I use in Mixtikl?", Noatikl is the tool you could use to do it.

You could try-out the 30-day app/plug-in demos on your PC, or the 30-day plug-in demo on Mac? ;)

Best wishes,

Pete


Pete then I try to try and then decide whether to buy noatikl 2.If purchase the version for Mac is also possible to have the pc with the same license ? :wink:

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am
by impete
Hi Gennaro,

If you're happy using the plug-in version of Noatikl (e.g. hosted by Reaper?), then you'll be happy to hear that "Noatikl 2.x Desktop Audio Plugins for both Mac OS X & Windows" covers both platforms!

The standalone versions are sold separately - the Mac standalone is from Apple's Mac Store, and the Windows version is on our own store.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy trying-out the demo! :)

Best wishes,

Pete

Re: Cathedral tronic

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 am
by pierecall
impete wrote:Hi Gennaro,

If you're happy using the plug-in version of Noatikl (e.g. hosted by Reaper?), then you'll be happy to hear that "Noatikl 2.x Desktop Audio Plugins for both Mac OS X & Windows" covers both platforms!

The standalone versions are sold separately - the Mac standalone is from Apple's Mac Store, and the Windows version is on our own store.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy trying-out the demo! :)

Best wishes,

Pete


Okkkkkkkkkkk :mrgreen: