Some Wotja 2018 bugs

Generative Music Creator, Mixer & Player System
animal
Gold
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Some Wotja 2018 bugs

Postby animal » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi there, sadly I found that Wotja 2018 has some issues inside Audiobus (or as IAA): when I press stop, there is a bad sound, which changes slightly with the last audible sound that had played in Wotja, but is there anytime I pause the actual patch.
Also, in Audiobus, Wotja doesn‘t show other loaded Apps in the sidebar, only Audiobus itself. I‘ve heard from Michael, the developer of Audiobus, that the SDK for it seams to have to be updated, which he might have failed to let all developers know.
I hope, it helps saying it here, and you can solve this issue by getting in contact with him.
Thank you for your great efforts, I am a happy customer, review is on its way.
Cheers, tobias

impete
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Some Wotja 2018 bugs

Postby impete » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi!

Thanks, we've had a couple of reports now about issues with AudioBus.

Rest assured that we're using the latest AudioBus SDK (version 3.0.3 at time of writing).

We've got the comments logged in our issue tracking system, and of course we'll see if we can track anything down.

Best wishes,

Pete

impete
Site Admin

Postby impete » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 pm

Hi Animal,

Just to bring you up-to-date; it turns out there have been some issues with Wotja and Audio Bus, in certain device configurations.

We’ve been working on a fix today; it seems good, but we’re going to sleep on it, and if it all looks OK tomorrow, we’ll start to pull together an update to push to Apple.

Best wishes,

Pete

animal
Gold
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Postby animal » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the information. There seems to be a bug in the Audiobus SDK v3.0.3., which causes the sidebar-issue? Well anyways, all well, cheers, t

impete
Site Admin

Postby impete » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi Animal,

Yes, that toolbar thing is a separate issue that we hope to resolve in due course.

Not as important as the audio quality issue :) but we've got it logged to investigate.

Best wishes,

Pete

Return to “Wotja / Wotja X”