exporting tracks from BR80

pocket-sized 4 track music music recorder
cflyte
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

exporting tracks from BR80

Postby cflyte » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 am

G'day all.
Can't see any info in the manual on how to export tracks from the br80 to a daw.Can anyone explain the procedure?
Tks

64Guitars
Silver
antispam_b: 2

Re: exporting tracks from BR80

Postby 64Guitars » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 pm

rockula
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: exporting tracks from BR80

Postby rockula » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Does anyone know of any "real" user experience with this thing? I like the Micro BR, and this thing looks MUCH more usable. The Micro BR's weaknesses were: Lack of SD card support, ROTTEN built in drum sounds, and a clunky way of stringing drum patterns together. It's true you can arrange a drum performace together in say Garageband or whatever, then bring that in as a giant wav track. But to be able to bring in either midi drum tracks from say EZ Drummer and stringing them together using a good sounding built in kit (and stop assuming that it's 1982 when it comes to drum sounds please!). But I can deal with not having that. To able to import loop patterns from say Drum on Demand (or any that I make and export), then arrange from within the unit would be great. Like, having a bunch of loops labeled that I've imported, then to be able to pick and choose what goes where... like you would if you were dragging and dropping loops to to a timeline, only in this case, you were inserting them. And to be able to nudge files via the move feature would be great too, if there were any gaps in the transistions.

I think this new unit is a HUGE leap forward, and I'm half tempted to get one. I just want to be sure that it will read most SD cards, unlike the Micro BR, which reads my 4gig card as a 2gig.

Thanks!
Jason

Return to “Boss Micro Br”