Newbe needs some help

pocket-sized 4 track music music recorder
kaplang
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Newbe needs some help

Postby kaplang » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:39 pm

I am new to the just purchased Micro BR and I need a little help with something I am trying to accomplish. I have tried to find the process in the manual but it has been a complete failure. All I want to do is record 1 track just using the right channel and another track just using the left channel from the guitar input. I think this should be a no brainier but I can't seem to get what I want. When I record something on track 1 ( for example ) the play back comes out of both left and right channels and I don't want that. I only want the left channel on play back. My final result I will want to convert to MP3 and burn to a CD.
Is any of this possible?

George

kaplang
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Re: Newbe needs some help

Postby kaplang » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Roland replied to my request for help on this question. Here is the reply and it works perfectly.

You can accomplish this by panning track 1 to the left and then panning track 2 to the right:

1. Press any one of the TR buttons beneath the screen (TR1, TR2, TR3 or TR4).

2. Cursor to the left or right until you reach the "Track Pan" page.

3. Cursor to the left or right so that the cursor is under the track that you want to change.

3. Use the VALUE buttons to adjust the pan of the track. For example: track 1 will be "L50" and track 2 will be "R50". This will result in track 1 only being heard on the left and track 2 only being heard on the right.

4. Press EXIT when you are done.

We hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Roland US Product Support

Return to “Boss Micro Br”