This is a feature update that adds PRO tier support for WAV/MIDI mixdown recording. It is available from the "Mixdown & Recordings" screen accessed from Mix tab Action menu. Thanks for the customer feedback and we hope you enjoy it!
- Wotja (iOS) / Watch App 4.6.0
- Wotja 2017 (iOS) / Watch App 4.6.0
- Mixdown & Recordings screen.
- Set the number of bars (1-100) you want to record and make 44KHz stereo WAV or MIDI mixdown recordings (PRO tier feature).
- Recordings can be previewed in the "Mixdown & Recordings" screen.
- Recordings are saved to the Wotja iCloud folder or Wotja folder depending on the "Use iCloud" setting (iOS > Settings > Wotja > Use iCloud)
Note: Mixdown recordings are not live recordings and they are made as fast as your device allows. To be made they require sufficient device memory to be available.
- Fixed issue introduced in 4.5 related to create playlist file.
- Fixed Play/Stop issue for VoiceOver users.
- Minor bug fixes.
Thanks for using Wotja! As ever please leave any feedback @intermorphic, or get in touch via our forum, support form or email@example.com.
WOTJA DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Wotja for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id945655868
Wotja 2017 for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1207322762
Wotja for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1174278734
Wotja Pro 2017 for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1215747470
User Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/guide
Video Tutorials: viewforum.php?f=76
Add On Paks: https://intermorphic.com/pak
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1