HEADS UP: We are aware this release introduced a bug wrt display of sub screens in Voice and Piece parameters (sorry!). We have already fixed this in 4.10.1 which is now awaiting Apple's approval and so should be available in a few days.
This is a feature update that brings support for a new Single Cell display mode. Thanks for the customer feedback and we hope you enjoy it!
- Wotja (iOS) / Watch App 4.10.0
- Wotja 2017 (iOS) / Watch App 4.10.0
- Added a new "Single Cell" display mode (shown as one of the app images); for those familiar with "Noatikl" it allows you to focus on just one cell / template when editing.
- "Multi Cell" [grid] and "Single Column" display modes are still included and all 3 are accessed via what was the right hand collapse/expand button (now called the Mix Display Mode button)
- Added a link to our new Video Tutorials in Settings > Info; these are short tutorials that should help you get going in Wotja
- Simplified the naming of our In-App Subscription tiers (no changes to capabilities): Was: Wotja (Unlocked), Now: Wotja; Was: Wotja XT 8h, Now: Wotja XT1; Was Wotja XT 1d, Now: Wotja XT2; Was Wotja XT 7d, Now: Wotja XT3
- Related to the above naming simplification, the User Guide nows refer to "Free Use" Limitations rather than "Free Mode" Restrictions
- Various bug fixes
Thanks for using Wotja! As ever please leave any feedback @intermorphic, or get in touch via our forum, support form or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
WOTJA DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Wotja for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id945655868
Wotja Pro 2017 for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1207322762
Wotja for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1174278734
Wotja Pro 2017 for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1215747470
User Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/guide
Video Tutorials: viewforum.php?f=76
Add On Paks: https://intermorphic.com/pak
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest