This is a bug fix release. The macOS versions are now released and the iOS versions should be released in a couple of days.
NB: On iOS, this was a partial update that only rolled out to Wotja 2018. For iOS see 5.0.4 instead: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2406
Thanks for the customer feedback and we hope you enjoy it!
• Fixed: Issue with AudioBus/Inter-App Audio quality for certain device configurations. If you experience noise with Wotja in AudioBus, consider changing the sample rate between 48000 and 44100 Hz in the Wotja Settings screen. If, after changing sample rate, you get occasional audio break-up, consider experimenting with the Audio Latency value in Settings.
• Fixed: iPad Voice Parameters layout margins
• Fixed: Now selects correct voice for editing in Voice editor (not always the first one!)
• Changed: "WJ18 BP3 Backings" templates now displays as "WJ5 BP3 Backings"
• Fixed: Voice #1 of 2 etc. now displays properly on first display
- Wotja (iOS) / Watch App 5.0.3
- Wotja 2018 (iOS) / Watch App 5.0.3
- Wotja (macOS) 5.0.3
- Wotja 2018 (macOS) 5.0.3
Thanks for using Wotja! As ever please leave any feedback @intermorphic, or get in touch via our forum, support form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOTJA DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Wotja for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id945655868
Wotja 2018 for iOS 10+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1281471637
Wotja for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1174278734
Wotja 2018 for macOS 10.11+ at the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1281471109
User Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/guide
Video Tutorials: viewforum.php?f=76
Add On Paks: https://intermorphic.com/pak
Latest release and release history, with changes
1 post • Page 1 of 1