I miss the Noatikl bar, beat, and tick counter

Tell us what new features you would like to see
nick
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

I miss the Noatikl bar, beat, and tick counter

Postby nick » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:50 pm

I absolutely love the new app (including the subscription model), and know that some of the features that we miss from older versions of all four parent apps are likely to be restored in future versions. But can I make a special plea for reinstating the bar/beat/tick counter from Noatikl ≤3? Of all the lost features, this is the one that really does impact on my workflow; it's pretty much essential for tracking event-triggering, and having to try and calculate it from a BPM and elapsed-time counter is laborious and (if you're me) error-prone. Just being able to touch-toggle between elapsed time and bar count would make a huge difference. But apologies if there's a bar-count feature buried somewhere I haven't found yet! – there's so much to explore and I don't pretend to have found all the new caches of awesomeness yet.

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: I miss the Noatikl bar, beat, and tick counter

Postby imtim » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi Nick

Thanks so much for your appreciation - it means the world us.

The last 6 months we worked very very hard on Wotja 4 to bring together into one apps a great deal of the goodness of Noatikl, Mixtikl, Tiklbox and Wotja 3.

Now that V4 is out we are looking forward to letting the dust settle and seeing the things we missed etc. Also, we have a lot we want to do with it moving forwards. :).

We will log this one and see what we can do about it!

Thanks again,

Tim

Return to “Requests”