Tell us what new features you would like to see
Carnbot
Bronze
antispam_a: cole
antispam_b: 9

Wotja Pro iOS feature requests

Postby Carnbot » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 am

Hi,

I love what you can do with this app and I've only really scratched the surface. :)

I was initially sceptical about the merging of these apps into one but I can see the advantage now I've bought it and started to learn it.
I hadn't really gotten really deep into Noatikl and Mixtikl before an ios update stopped them from working for me so I was reluctant to have another go until now and I'm glad you released a non subscription version because I wouldn't have gone for the subscription model.

I do think upgrading the Gui design would be a good idea and would attract many more customers because I'm sure it puts a lot of people off, it's clear it's heritage comes from a time before ipads and touch screens. Until then being able to design your own colour scheme would help a lot so you could have a dark mode for example.

My other feature requests right now to make this even more powerful would be:

Ableton Link.
Audiobus 3 midi support: would be great to be able to add different chains of Wotja as a midi input or as a midi filter in Audiobus 3.
more columns.
Video support for display picture and generative slideshow. (ability to switch off logo or panning on screen etc).
multiple iAA output audio ports for tracks.
midi learn.
iAA/AB recording for cells.

But congratulations on an interesting and useful tool. Look forward to all further developments :)

Btw is there any advantage in getting the other apps in the bundle?
I can only see that Mixtikl has microphone recording but not sure what else is in the other apps that aren't in Wotja pro.

Best,
Nicholas

imtim
Site Admin
antispam_b: 2

Re: Wotja Pro iOS feature requests

Postby imtim » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi Nicholas

Thanks for the suggestions, and glad that you are seeing the advantages of the integration :). We tend not to comment on what is coming until it is done, as it is only at that point that we know we can do it! :) But, keep the suggestions coming!

We know we still have a ways to go on fine improving the UI and now the main integration is done on iOS we are just going to keep chipping away at it, bit by bit. It will means some things will change in the coming months, but it will get better. There are some new UI changes (amongst other things) coming in 4.3 that we are working on at the moment, and these will help. The main changes will come in 4.4...

There is no real advantage in getting the other apps in the bundle now as will will not be further updating them. The differences are here: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/#faq-wot ... kl-mixtikl.

NB: We will soon be removing the bundle anyhow (and NT/MT/LT) as the bundle does not seem to work the way Apple says it should - and they are now checking into that.

Return to “Requests”